Today’s lunch was highly nutritious but not well presented! However it was a great pre-run lunch and will keep me full till 5pm.
It was a pasta dish:
– Brown wholemeal pasta.
– Homemade tomato sauce (tomatoes blended in a nutribullet with a bit of pepper).
– 2 x grilled turkey breast chopped up seasoned with Chinese 5 spices.
– 2 chopped up large carrots.
– half a broccoli broken into smaller pieces.
– 1 whole tin of freshwater tuna in spring water.
Looking forward to the 2.5mile run as well! How is everyone else doing today?